Simons Searchlight: January 2023 Data Release
In January 2023, Simons Searchlight released new data for use in research studies. Approved investigators can request the data via SFARI Base.
Some highlights of this data release include:
- Updated summary data files for the Medical History Interview, Previous Diagnosis Interview, and Seizure History Survey
- 836 new Vineland-3 records
- 1,190 new QI-Disability records
- Revised lab results file including variant information and revised variant classifications
- Updated developmental milestone data, including mobility and communication
- Longitudinal seizure survey data, aligned with the Rare Epilepsy Network
Follow Our Progress
Sign up for the Simons Searchlight newsletter.
Afrikaans Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Frisian Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hausa Hawaiian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Kazakh Khmer Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Lao Latin Latvian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Macedonian Malagasy Malay Malayalam Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Norwegian Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Samoan Scottish Gaelic Serbian Sesotho Shona Sindhi Sinhala Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish Sudanese Swahili Swedish Tajik Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese Welsh Xhosa Yiddish Yoruba Zulu