Organizing a family meet-up takes many months of planning and coordination between families. Simons Searchlight put together these tips to help in the process.
Types of Meetings
There are two types of meetings that families can organize depending on family group size and expected attendance:
In-Person Family Meetings
Virtual Family Meetings
Want Simons Searchlight to be involved in your family meeting?
Before you contact Simons Searchlight, please have the following details in mind:
- The type of family meeting your group is planning: In-Person or Virtual
- A date or date range for the family meeting. This date will be confirmed by the Simons Searchlight team.
- A potential location for the event (in-person meetings only).
- A list of confirmed attendees (in-person meetings only) or expected attendance numbers.
- The level of research involvement your group will be requesting from Simons Searchlight (in-person meetings only).
If your family group has all of these details prepared, please follow the link below to submit an application for Simons Searchlight family meeting assistance: